Sunday 5 September 2010

Newly acquired Gundam Lightning Base! very cool!

On a whim at a toy store I saw this lightning stand thing and after chatting to the guy in the shop about it, decided to make a purchase.  Glad I did to be honest!


It is fairly big and uses 3 AAA batteries to power two LEDs in either side.  The transparent plastic can  be rotated and when you do that it affects the spread of the light through the base.  Much like a piece of diffuser plastic that goes over a fluro light.  You can spread the light, or manage to make it more intense acros the middle.  Quite a bit more adaptable than I initially imagined.

According to the box, there are 3 colours, red, blue and green. Obviously I chose red, but I think I might go and get a blue later on.  They didn't have any greens where I got this from.  It can join onto the Gundam Action Bases and so you could place a flying toy over the light bit, or just have it stand right on it.

Naturally with my Sons of Cybertron see through set I had to give it a go and see how it looked.  enough blurb! ON WITH THE PICTURES!

Check the results below.

With the inside lights on
Rodimus, so lighty!




MMMMmm, Optimus not so lighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.