Saturday 22 October 2016

LG 18 Super Mode Armada Starscream Comic Translation


I don’t have Legends 18 Starscream, which is a shame since I think I rather liked the normal Starscream toy, however after receiving the Collector’s Club Ramjet, I’m not so sure anymore.  Anyway, I managed to find a decent enough copy of the scanned comic  from the internet without an obtrusive watermark, (thanks to whoever uploaded it) and got to work making a translation.

At the request of friends, I added some directional arrows, as I’ve had comments from people that make me believe they’re not reading it in the right sequence.  So here you go.

Share and enjoy.

LG18StarscreamArrows


LG18JPNSuperStarscream

There's a lot of very rare Transformers of various types features in this little comic, can you spot them all?

ArkIvor did a pretty good job for me of spotting them, so test your knowledge.  Answers after the jump!




  • Battle Gaeia, 
  • Galvatron colours Leo Convoy
  • G1 Overlord, 
  • Grand Max, 
  • Metro Titan, 
  • Lucky Draw Primus Figure 
  • Minerva,
  • Bugbite & Badboy. 
  • Lucky draw Rodimus
  • Black Zarak,
  •  Scowl, 
  • Clench/Colossus, 
  • AM Elite Windmill, 
  • rare White version of Moon, 
  • Mega Pretender Thunderwing 
  • Comic Bom Bom Blue Beast Convoy
  • TF Trainset's Hawkfighter, 
  • G1 Shockwave 
  • G1 Metalhawk
  • Teal G2 Grimlock
  • Hikari no Unicron. (Not MISB, only 10 ever made, lucky draw item.) -[No points for that one.]
  • The tip of the Star Sabre is Jackknife from the Takara Aerial Extermination Team, while Sonar (Hilt) & Jetstorm (Lower Blade) are from the Air Defense Team.

How'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.