Sunday 24 March 2019

Legends 50, Sixshot comic translation complete!


What is Moe? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no moe.


Well, what and adventure this turned out to be.  Sixshot's archaic speaking tendencies, manga skill lingo, dimensional shenanigans, battling with otaku words, and pages cut into six.  I guess that keeps in the theme. 




Long story short, here is the translated comic that came with Sixshot, a grand story of redemption, some confusion and a possible mastermind behind the whole thing.  Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, you act so innocent, but I wonder about your true motives.

Read it, enjoy it, as per usual, arrow versions and cleaner no arrow version supplied.  A friend of mine did the clean up on this one, as well as supplying the scan, so thanks for that.


And the Cleaner ones.  Enjoy!




7 comments:

  1. Great work! Any plan what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    If you need a suggestion on what to translate next, I have a few ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LG-EX Greatshot would be great, as it continues the Six Shot comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, I had a feeling that one would crop up eventually. I have a couple of the smaller ones already written out, I just need to edit them, so they'll be next.

      Also looking at cleaning up some earlier ones, as well as cracking on some untouched ones.

      Delete
    2. I didn't think that there were any clean scans of the Greatshot comic...

      Delete
    3. I got Greatshot, so I have good scans of the comic. :D

      Delete

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.