Here we are with Issue/Vol/Chapter 7 of the New Legends Manga. This one was released for Cosmos and Soundwave. Read it left to right, share and enjoy (and say thanks ;)
Notes at the end.
Dammit, making me want a Delta Magnus....
Page 1:
Alpha Trion trying to alter the sacred book of Primus so his kids can have a happy life. No wonder Megatron dislikes the Autobots!
Page 2
Repeating a bit from the previous chapter, I still like that Noisemaze is carrying around G1 Soundwave.
Page 3
Shockwave admitting that Star Optimus and Nemesis are the same guy, to the point that neither can best the other is interesting. After all, Nemesis here is G1 Convoy and Optimus is G1 Convoy, but diverged.
Page 4
The Cosmos Brigade, looking similar to Mars Attacks in some ways and abducting Terrorcons is awesome! If they ever animate this bit, I want full on classic cartoon sound effects for this bit. You all know which ones I mean!
Page 5
Cosmos using a fat-person hip drop move. Sigh... this made me sad
Page 6
So, it turns out the Megatronus the Fallen Prime is now the guy who can explain all the Transformer Multiverses, for the readers. This information was gathered through Delta Magnus and Lio Convoy. As referenced in the Nemesis Star Convoy chapter.
Megatronus mentions that as a result of the divergence, Earthspark Transformers have a different dialect. Does this explain why Convoy is called Optimus Prime there? Could well be...
Page 7
Breakdown gets whacked on the noggin and leaks some oil! lol!
Cosmos proves he is the best 'bot!
Page 8
If they knew how to deal with Unicron, why didn't they just bust out the matrix before the kids got nabbed?
Page 11
Having a plan that involves only oe space faring Transformer seems a bit of a stretch.
I liked using the phrase "You're the star this time" because it goes with his singing ability, as well as him being a UFO.
Cool to see Tarantulas in the background there as well
Page 12
I hope they don't bring out recolours of Cosmos now for his Brigade... I kind of get Headmasters Sweeps feelings from them you know
Quintus gets a mention here. In Lio Convoy's manga, he mentioned that he was looking forward to experimenting on other realities subjects....
Does the Zodiac in the case give anyone else Pulp Fiction vibes?
Page 14
Mutant Scourge returns! every time. Me likey!
Is that a wink from Soundwave as well?
Page 15
Double sound attack. they did say they were in space right? How does sound make an attack when there is no sound in space??
Page 16
Star Optimus would have had an easier time getting the Matrix out of Scourge's chest, if his fingers weren't so big. Something I can relate to, every time I try to remove one of my figure's matrixes...
Page 17
On this page, Optimus refers to the G1 world as "Mukou no sekai" - The world over there. Not G1 world. However, since they have been speaking to Delta Magnus, they do know about the G1 reality/world/universe. Soundwave, being the information guy must've caught wind as well. What a champ!
Page 18
The what. I love that interjection!
Megatronus playing as many sides as he can. Delta Magnus proving he has the goods. Agent Arcee making me wonder if she'll get a transtector somewhere.
Another fun comic. I hope you enjoyed it.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.