Toy review is here
Some things of note that I picked up on while looking closely.
- Of course this is Halloween themed. Blackarachnia was released in Japan at the end of October.
- When BA wakes up, you can see the Legends Megatron toy and G1 Megatron in gun mode next to her, as well as a Megatron book/magazine/comic.
- On her wall are Megatron posters with Prime megs, Movie Megs and possibly 2 others the are obscured.
- She sleeps on Decepticon bed sheets.
- Slipstream is a bit put out by BA in their OL clothes. Is this due to bust size? (yes, I think it is).
- The Femme-con ladies costumes are, BA – Cat girl, SS – Devil (maid?) and NS – Traditional Japanese burial clothes, usually used to depict a female ghost.
- Nightbird uses signs, since she doesn’t speak. (Silent Ninja Y’see)
- Windblade is dressed in the top part of Japanese school girl sailor uniform, combined with a school style swimsuit. Typical school girl fetish clothes. Airrazor is dressed as a female nurse. Odd since Airrazor was a boy in Japanese Beast Wars…
- The FemmeBOTS 3 shot picture, Arcee is a maid, Windblade has her school theme (perhaps indicating she’s the youngest?) and Chromia is a Bunnygirl… Maybe a reference to her large bust size… Chromia also doesn’t seem to be too fond of her costume.
- Rattrap is looking right up Arcee’s skirt….
- Megatron’s hat is of course Krimzeek.
- BW Megatron has some kind of cape. Both his dino head(hand) and robo head have top hats. Is he a classy vampire? Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
The original here.