Saturday 27 August 2022

Velocitron Manga Translation part 1

 Takaratomy whipped out a little manga to ingratiate the characters of the Velocitron 500 "series" to a Japanese audience(Purely my own speculation), and being the kind hearted fellow I am (also speculation)  and it not being as bat shit crazy as the usual Manga (ahem, I'm looking at you Selects and Legends....) I promptly set about translating it.



And because the Japanese ones usually disappear after a while, here they are too.







Road Rocket's a chick now hey?  Cute to see Devy peering over the top, wonder how they feel about Roadhauler?
I'd be more inclined to buy the Legacy DiaBurnout if it came with a little person figure, like the Masterpiece version does.


4 comments:

  1. Any hope for a translated Legends Mindwipe comic for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh not a bad idea at all

      Delete
    2. I guess we'll have to wait until next year?

      Delete
    3. I'm not likely to get in done in the next 5 days, so yes, probably.

      Delete

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.