Tuesday 17 August 2010

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World = Love

So I just saw Scott Pilgrim for the second time today.  It's good, very, very good!


In fact I like it so much, I declare it movie of the year! 

Yep, there I said it.  Good casting of all characters, game nods from the old to the new.  When watching I recommend playing the 'guess the FX' game where you have to challenge yourself to name the game any FX come from.

I dig all the evil exes, especially the Bollywood dancing first one, and pychically enhanced by the power of being vegan #3.  2 Was pretty cool as well.  "Hey, how' life?  He Seems nice" WA HA HA HAHA! I love that line, oh and the cleaning lady insult! Fnatastic!

Awesome pixel joy.  I dig that so much, I loved the way it opens on the pixellated Universal logo with 8 bit music! AWESOME!  Wow, me likey lots, can't really express on keyboard right now and I have other things to do....

Here's a piccy for y'all.
All 6 sexy spools of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.