Saturday 21 July 2012

Lazy Saturday in Japan

Saturday 21st July

 

Hmm, a lovely lazy day at home with a short trip to the shops to get some t-shirts.  And ended up up with some little extras as well.

 

The morning Started with the most delightful of starts.

 

MELONPAN!

 

IMG_4775IMG_4776

A bun with some melon flavoured stuff on the top.  Great!

 

Then I turned on the TV hoping for some Saturday anime.  It appears I was out of bed too late and the panel talk food shows had already started…

 

IMG_4777IMG_4778

 

Then not much, but the shops revealed some good stuff.  A couple of print t-shirts for less than 20 bucks and an Arms Micron Prime Vehicon toy!  Woooooo!  While in the shop, I thought I’d take a shot of the little Transformers section.  It’s small, but that is due to the shop being a department store.  The toy section was pretty much just a forgotten add-on really.

 

IMG_4779

 

Just picked up the Vehicon as he was the one I wanted most.  Will drop by an actual toy store later and grab some more and maybe others, I know I am after a Breakdown and have a small shopping list from friends.

 

Then some more general perusing, of 100 yen stores ( I love these places!!) and the department store taking some shots of stuff I like.

 

IMG_4780

Aren’t these little hanging couches cute?

 

 

And some chairs that I wanted to send home last time, because they look rather comfy, but are too big for the post office to handle.  Sad face…

 

IMG_4781

 

And that pretty much summs up that day.  nice and easy, some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.