Saturday 11 August 2012

Another Lazy day and sunsets.

26th July

 

Well, really that should be sunset, as there can only be one per day, unless you do some tricky flying or time travel shenanigans.  Buuuut Whatever.  The end result is I had some damn amazing sushi and spied a rather nice Japanese sunset, which ended with me running around the suburb looking for a good vantage point.  I think I found one eventually.

 

IMG_5034

The sushi in question.   Ratchet appears to be trying to get into that tuna!

 

IMG_5040

An abandoned fire training tower.  It’s covered in tree growth.  Turns out that it is still being used as we discovered a week later when they were performing drills on it.

 

And now for the sunset.

 

IMG_5041IMG_5042IMG_5043IMG_5044IMG_5045IMG_5046

 

Ended up standing in someone’s driveway for the last two shots.  Hope they don’t mind.  I was surprised at how quickly the sun disappeared behind those clouds and that was it until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.