Sunday 25 August 2019

Update: Legends Reading order page and Weirdwolf comic

Hello, an update post this week as I have been spending a bit of time trying to set up a Legend Comic reading order page with links to translations I've done. I set it up as a page accessible from the top of any page and wanted to have it looking nice/ Currently it's full of placeholder sections, but essentially anything with a thumbnail image is something I've translated and is linked to the appropriate page. Naturally it's still a work in progress.
Link is here

I've also updated the Weirdwolf comic with a cleaner version, after taking out the Japanese FX. It looks a lot nicer than it did before. Link for that is here.

That's it for now.. I realised that I have a finished Translation ready to go, but am going to save that one for next week.

Have fun and place safe everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Are you planning to translate all comics someday? Looks like a lot of work. At least not many new ones are added. So it is at least theoretically possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda yeah, I guess so. Although since translating is only my hobby, it'll probably take a while, but I find it relaxing and fun so I'll continue along.

      Delete

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.