Saturday 31 August 2019

Slipstream LG16 Manga Translation!



It turns out I’ve actually been sitting on this one for a while.  I initially translated it before, but juts kept it aside for an unknown reason, then fixed up the FX and forgot about it again for a while and here I am now finally getting around to posting it.





Training Arrows



Only one note to add in this one.  Swindle ended each sentence in Japanese with “desu yo ne.”  Essentially just like a “hey/y’know.”  Since he’s a salesman type character in Animated, I decided to change it to him adding a little something to each time he speaks, like him trying to push the sale and make it seem better than it really is.  Pretty much what his desu yo ne does in the Japanese, only slightly expanded.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.