Saturday 2 April 2011

Lateset arrivals

Got my figma Black Gold Saw from Black Rock shooter and a Strike Witches Miyafuji.

 

Tomb Raider Collection also came out, so I got that too.

IMG_5094

Judging by how much I have liked Black Rock Shooter and Dead Master I suspect I will have to do a gallery and review soon.

 

Also in the works, my Generations Warpath!  Stay tuned.  I feel I have been lax in the toy pictures side of things, I have been busy and generally it takes about 4-5 days for each gallery, from playing with the figure to form an opinion, then a day or so for the photos, time editing them and making sure they are fine and then an hour or two, sometimes three or more on the blog post itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.