Saturday 28 May 2011

Massive awesome figma find!

IMG_6140

Thanks to a hot tip from a mate, I found my most longed for figma.

 

IMG_6141

  Not this one, although I do like it very much due to her excessive collections of stationery!  She even comes with protractors.

 

Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari. Which means Ghost Story.


 

 

IMG_6143

  And not this Wonderfest version of Miku Hatsune.  Complete with stage and microphone.


 

 

IMG_6142

But this one ,Makina Hoshimura from some anime I can never remember the name of.  this was the first figma I really wanted and sort of started it all.  I was going through a ‘violent schoolgirl’ phase at the time.  I have since progressed onto ‘violent maids.’

 

Anyway the figure has always been ridiculously pricey on ebay.  Now I found one at a good price. 

 

All of these are in lovely sealed boxes!  SUPER WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.