Sunday 22 January 2012

Beware! The Caramel Mars Bar

I love Mars Bars.

 

I love caramel.

 

Mars Bars have caramel in them.

 

I see a ‘caramel Mars Bar’ in the shop and I wonder, what could this be?  Out of curiosity, I make a purchase.

IMG_0830

 

There it is.  I was most curious about this, what made it so special?  With a mixture of anxiousness and excitement I took a bite.

 

Disappointment.

 

It turns out that the Caramel Mars Bar, is a Mars bar with no nougat in it.  The maths looks like this.

Mars Bar – Nougat = chocolate covered caramel stick.

 

IMG_0828IMG_0829

 

As much as I like caramel, a stick of caramel covered in chocolate does not equal yum.

 

Final verdict?  DISGUSTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.