Wednesday 24 November 2010

Premature Christmas Lights

But they were quite nice to look at.  I spied these the other night on my way home from work and thought the brightness of the lights compared to the darkness of night would make a lovely contrast.


So tonight I went out and took some snaps, but due to it being earlier, there was some excess light from the buildings and street lighting.  I might try again tomorrow night after work.  Hopefully it won't be so windy then either, as it was making all the shots a bit blurry.

I really love the different light colours in this photo.

My travel Buddy having a swing.

I had put the tripod away.  Shot off the top of my car... Needs a wash by the look of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.