Monday 8 August 2011

Twenty Three skiddoo!

 

Holy Crap! This is amazing!  A few months ago, I picked up some extra EarthWorm Jim action figures and it got me all nostalgic for the cartoon again.  Sadly there was no release for it. Anywhere. In the world.

 

After a quick bit of activity, I had a copy *wink wink* but the quality was really really bad and since I prefer official stuff anyway, I was a bit saddened to see there was no proper release.

 

 

Until Now!

 

 

Just a couple of months ago, I discovered that it FINALLY got a proper DVD release.  AND it wasn’t released in America first!  Where?  Why humble little Australia by Madman entertainment!

 

HUZZAH!

 

Add to that awesomeness, the fact that it’s a complete set!  Normally dvds in Asutrali come out in Volumes (of three episodes)  and then they don’t release the last 2 or three volumes so you can’t finish the set.  Not the case here!

 

05082011

 

That’s a BIIIIG thumbs up from me for madman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.