Thursday 10 May 2012

Awesome Japanese Lollies!!

AAAggggees ago a friend visiting from America went for a family visit to Japan and then over to Australia for a catch up with us and others.  Luckily for me, she remembered how much love I have for a delicacy that is unobtainable out here in the land of Aus, Cinnamon flavoured chewing gum.

 

I just can’t get enough of the stuff!  Quite literally there, as it is no where to be found in any shop I have ever been to, but I digress.  As an added bonus, she also brought some really cool lollies, that would be close enough to be described as ‘rock candy.’

 

What’s so cool?  Well, not only are they packed full o sugary goodness, they are terribly pretty and make me feel guilty while I devour them.

 

 

There they are in all their bagged glory!

IMG_5685

 

Look at the face in this one!!

IMG_5699IMG_5700

 

An orange one?  Maybe.  A flower too!  So amazing.  Now do you see while I feel guilty about eating them?

IMG_5701IMG_5702

 

 

IMG_5815

Naturally I was expecting some awesome yummness from these ones too, but they could not live up to the expectations the previous ones left me with.  Oh and for the record, no I didn’t eat them all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.