Thursday 24 May 2012

Tea, disco and c64

This is the creativity that happens when I drink a sugary can coffee, a good coffee and a cup of tea one after the other.

And a bit of boredom for good measure.  Actually I had a really fun time making this video and might consider doing some more is I get the inspiration again.  i.e, drink too much coffee/tea, which I do quite a bit really...






The music is from the Commodore 64 game Parrallax, a  snazzy little shooter game that I thought was (and still do) brilliant.  The title was really trippy with flicky lights and it really portrayed a sense of depth in the way it flowed.   This music is the title music and I loved it too.  Programmed by Martin Galway and released by Ocean Software in 1986.

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF SIDS MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.