Thursday 30 December 2010

Predators of the night.

Last night I was out for a walk in the fresh evening air, having taken my camera for some night shooting of the neighbourhood when I spied a strange and mystical object through the lens.  Wooooooo.  What manner of beasty could this be?  An alien? A ghost?  ZOMBIE?!?!??



I did a better quality happy snap...

WOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!  That cat is trying to control my mind!

I like cats, but now I can see why people think they are evil.  It's eyes changed colour as well, before it takes a shot, the camera shoots out a small red light, and when this light went off, the cats eyes were red...  Eeep!

A magical kitty kat!  Beware!  bewARRRRRREEEEE! etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.