Thursday 30 December 2010

What the hell do they put in icecream?

Icecream, it's yummy, cold and hard to eat when the day is warm and you don't want to spill it everywhere.  I just finished a tub of icecream and being a semi-environmentally focused fellow, I thought I should give it a bit of a rinse before bunging it in the recycle bin.




Well, I am semi-environmentally and also a bit lazy at times, so I decided to wash it the next day, which I didn't get to until the end of the day.  It was a hot day, the type of day where you would really like some icecream, but I didn't have any because I just finished it yesterday.

However I did get to the part of washing the tub.  I thought it would be an easy rinse, after all, icecream melts in the heat, so it should be a runny puddle of left overs that was on the lid, but ha now dripped into the bottom.

I was in for a surprise......



Why hadn't it melted?!?!???!!!?!???  It looks just like the way I left it the day before!  What in the world is going on here?

That was just a little disturbing.  Now I must read the ingredients and find out what the things are that go into foods...... Scary..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.